The Episcopal Diocese of North Central Philippines

 

EDNCP now 86% self-supporting

In 1998, EDNCP raised only 54% of its budgetary requirement, with the balance provided by its share in the subsidy of the US Episcopal Church and allocation from the Provincial Office. By the end of 2007, even with annual increases in financial requirements, 86% of its total budget was raised locally. The remaining 14% comes from national allocation. The diocese’s 10% solution, which amounted to just over P1 million in 1998 to almost P3 million in 2007, plus apportionments account for the biggest bulk in local income.

 

 

 

  A RESOLUTION ON RENEWAL OF DIOCESAN PARTNERSHIP

 

BETWEEN THE DIOCESE OF CHUBU AND THE EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF NORTH CENTRAL PHILIPPINES

  WHEREAS, the Diocese of Chubu and the Episcopal Diocese of North Central Philippines officially signed an Agreement of Partnership on February 25, 2004, an Ash Wednesday, at the Cathedral of the Resurrection;

  WHEREAS, the same agreement was renewed after four years of journeying together as partners in preaching the Good News on November 2008 in Nagoya, Japan.

 WHEREAS, through those years the relationship has blossomed to what it is now with the establishment of the Kani Mission in the Diocese of Chubu (Nagoya) wherein Filipinos – particularly Episcopalians was established and a Filipino clergy is now working full time; assistance during calamities; and other concrete manifestations relative to the companionship.

 WHEREAS, the term of the renewed companion relationship ended this month;

 WHEREAS, through the Bishop’s Convention address we are informed that the recent Convocation of the Diocese of Chubu has passed a resolution to renew the Companion Relationship with the EDNCP;

 THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED AS IT IS HEREBY DONE, that this 24th Annual Convention passes a resolution expressing that this diocese is very much enthusiastic to renew the Companion Diocese Relationship

 

 
 

Copyright ©2008-2014 Episcopal Diocese of North Central Philippines. All Rights Reserved.
358 Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City, Philippines. Fax No. (074)443-5644, Tel. No. (074)443-7705, (074)442-2432